· We have introduced NHS track and trace bar code on our premises. We strongly encourage that ALL ATTENDEES and other visitors use the app to scan the barcode before entering our pitches.
· We would like to remind you that our 11-a-side pitch can only host maximum of 30 persons per group.
· single 5-a-side pitch can host maximum of 12 persons at any given time.
· Strictly NO mixing between groups. Avoid social interaction with anyone outside the group you are with, even if you see other people you know
· provide your contact details to the venue so that you can be contacted if needed by the NHS Test and Trace programme please email full names and contact numbers of all participants to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than couple of hours prior to booking taking place. Failure to do so might result in cancellation of your booking.
· maintaining physical and personal hygiene
· travelling to and from: try not to share a vehicle with those outside your household or support bubble
· if you need help, try to keep 2 meters distance from members of staff. If this isn’t possible, try to avoid physical contact and keep the time you spend near staff as short as possible
NOTE: no gathering is allowed before and after booking takes place, you must leave premises immediately after booking is finished (social gathering in car park not permitted)
Gathering to collect money by participants in car park is strictly not allowed.
Please take time to read through our DEWSBURY RAMS 3G 11 ASIDE/ 5 ASIDE PITCH FACILITIES COVID-19-RISK ASSESMENT